Monday, October 29, 2012

Hi Folks. It's 10:10 A.M.. I went outside at about 9:30 A.M. It's ridiculously windy and some places are flooded. Winds are about 20 m.p.h. I took some pictures from near the harbor. Is the flooding because of global warming? The Hudson River is seriously polluted. Take a look at the pictures below that I took. I'll keep you posted if anything new turns up.
All of the houses along the harbor will be flooded, I think. The park- to the right of the picture- is already half flooded with water.

The water has risen up to the same height as the land. It's quite scary to see.

Is this pollution or what? Have we created Frankenstorm? Are humans destroying themselves?

New York. It's gray and kind of foggy today.

I have never seen a swan around here. But here you go. Even the swan knows there's a storm coming. Let's hope it doesn't flood too much. It's already started.

No comments:

Post a Comment