Sunday, October 28, 2012

Frankenstorm...is...COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurricane Sandy(a.k.a Frankenstorm) has already started here in NJ. New Jersey has declared a state of emergency. WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! I feel like people are reacting too much. There are no more generators in Home Depot, and supermarkets are running out of stuff. People are staying inside, and I'm no exception. I've been in my house since this morning.
Last summer a storm like this happened again, and people panicked. Turns out it was just a little rain.
Some people-such as myself- are asking whether the storm is because of global warming. Well, I think we should wait and see. Storms are quite typical, though not in this area(hmmm), but Hurricane Sandy seems to be a monster.
Here's an article from NPR that might clear things up:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/13.7/2012/10/28/163812770/hurricane-csi-frankenstorm-sandy-and-climate-change

No comments:

Post a Comment