Monday, October 29, 2012

Hi everybody.
Here I am keeping you updated on Frankenstorm (a.k.a Hurricane Sandy)>
OK. If you couldn't see the changes before, you can now.
Right now its 6:51 P.M. By 8:00 P.M., the water will become high tide. That seems like a joke. I took a long walk about 45 minutes ago. I was planning to walk even more, but I couldn't. That's because I couldn't walk. The wind was too strong. It didn't help that half of the walkway was flooded. You heard that right. It was FLOODED.Here are some pictures and videos that my dad and I took.

Yes, this part of the walkway was flooded. Also, the water in the areas that aren't flooded are going to be, because the water is less than 6 inches from the walkway. I hope it doesn't flood, but I feel like it will.





People are just standing around outside taking pictures. Let's hope it won't get worse than this.















Here's a video. The reporter there is me :). The wind is about 30 m.p.h now. It's really terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment