Tuesday, November 24, 2015

So since I've decided to buy anything I need from organic/sustainable companies, on Sunday when I went to Whole Foods (my favorite store) I decided to buy some toothpaste and mouthwash - good quality, organic products. Here is what I got:

Mouthwash

So I got this mouthwash from the brand "Desert Essences". It was about $6 or so. For people like me who've been using Crest mouthwash their whole lives, the taste of this may come as a surprise. It is NOT sweet and not nearly as minty as those artificial mouthwashes are.

Toothpaste
So I also got this toothpaste, which I really really like. I got the cinnamon taste and it does not taste strong like normal toothpastes- I actually put a lot of it on my toothbrush whenever I brush my teeth. I highly recommend it, it leaves my mouth feeling extremely clean and actually kind of numb. The ingredients in it are water, redmond clay (food grade), xylitol, cinnamon essential oil, salt, and diluted tea tree oil. So I can pronounce everything and I know whats in it. I completely recommend this!




No comments:

Post a Comment