Wednesday, June 12, 2013

School's Out!!

School is over!!! Next year I will start 7th grade, but right now I've got a whole summer!!! Congratulations to everyone who finished a grade today or will in a week or so. WOO-HOO!!!!!!

As a side note, here I will include a picture of all the paper that I will be "trashing" (you didn't think I would throw all that paper away did you? I'm recycling it, of course!). Anyway, here is a picture:

O.k., the picture may look a bit demented but that is a Target plastic bag full of paper and a little more. Just imagine every single student in the world (that's probably not true, some places use a lot of paper, some places do not) use this much paper a year, then trash it all. What a waste!  How many acres of trees is that? Think about this. Let's say you may think 1 person can't make a difference, but you recycle all the paper you dot use anyway. If everyone does that, then we all would have made a difference, and all because one person...I don't quite know how to explain this, but you get what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment