Saturday, December 15, 2012

Connecticut shooting and other stuff

I heard all about the Connecticut shooting. I feel really terrible; I can't believe people can storm a building full of innocent little kids like that. They were younger than me and all were going to elementary school. Why would ANYBODY do such a thing? Plus I was disgusted by the guy who shot them. But I'm thinking and it's a very complicated situation since the man was mentally disturbed and couldn't be blamed completely for his actions. But then all those kids died and some adults and the principal and I just can't believe how horrible it is especially for all the parents and family of the children.

I was reading Newsweek (the one for December 17, 2012) and there was a whole article on global warming. Please try to read it:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/12/09/bakken-oil-boom-and-climate-change-threaten-the-future-of-pasta.html
IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND KEEP EATING THINGS SUCH AS:
  • PASTA
  • BREAD
  • CHOCOLATE
  • STRAWBERRIES
  • COFFEE
  • TROUT
  • SALMON
  • BEER
  • WINE
  • MAPLE SYRUP
and more...
RECYCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment