Saturday, December 29, 2012

Back From Canada!...And Sick :(

Yes I am sick. First I got a cold then I threw up and now my nose is raw because I wiped it too much. I wiped it too much because it is EXTREMELY runny. One moment please, I have to blow my nose.
OK, I'm back. Anyway, I didn't take so many pictures in Quebec-It was way too cold for me to even think to take pictures- but I did take some. I was in the car. So right outside Quebec are a bunch of factories spurting smoke and CO2. I was really depressed by it but I wanted you guys to take a look and give me your opinions. Here are the pictures.
Come on will you look at that! Do you know how much pollution goes into the air every day from just that one factory?!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't even want to think about it.

Here's a second picture. It's a close-up.
At the moment, I feel like this baby:
See you later. RECYCLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment